TONS. Literally. The Kaiserin Group is OFF THE CHAIN.
I have had a couple of projects under my belt and I just got the green light on the final one for the summer so…I thought its time I’d share.
1. Grace for the Grind t-shirts..I got a new supplier and a GREAT quality t-shirt for this incredible, encouraging logo. We are setting up various avenues for you to be able to purchase these via Paypal and this website!
2. New Romance/Mystery NOVEL!! Coming out this Labor Day Holiday! BUT the great part is you can meet the main characters RIGHT NOW via Twitter @ChloeandMax1 . Everyday from now until memorial day “they” will be tweeting little things about themselves so you can get to know them better…and then on Memorial Day we begin the story that leads you up until we meet them in the opening pages of the book! We believe this is the FIRST twitter book character preview EVER!! Help us make history by following us and RT!
3. AutumnChayce Collection expanding and new website being introduced soon! We have a freesite up just as a placeholder while we worked behind the scenes to get this done. Its gonna be AMAZING! The collection is doing us proud and we are excited to see it grow!
4. A More Excellent Way books—these are “mini books” that will cover numerous simple things and help you discover a better way of doing them. Things such as traveling on a budget, redecorating a room in weekend, organizing a closet, recreating a wardrobe, hosting dinner parties & luncheons and MUCH MUCH more. Look for the first few to be ready to go this fall –right after the launch of our Novel.
5. Healthy in the Hood! Our web series featuring standard “old school” recipes–made with HEALTHIER alternatives (macaroni & cheese, fried chicken, collard greens, sweet potatoes, Ribs and MUCH more). The goal is to be ready to launch before the Christmas holidays…keep this venture in your prayers…this is a HUMDINGER but SO important for our communities!
This is all for now…but of COURSE there is much more to come! #GracefortheGrind